This blog has moved to:
http://sabarish.net/blog


Vaikunta Ekadashi

A major festival of south India. The Vaikunta Dwara is opened in the temple on this day. Thousands of devotees pass through this gate on this day to get special mercy of Lord Srinivasa Govinda. Lord Srinivasa Govinda receives a gorgeous bathing ceremony and special alankara or decoration this day with sparkling jewels.

Was a good day overall. I went to a Krishna Temple in CMH Road, Indiragar in the evening and had a good darshan of the Lord on this auspicious day. Met a close friend after a long time, although for a very brief amount of time. And finally the day was made when my cousin brother called up from the US of A. When I wrote my earlier blog post about the new domain, I knew he would contact me after reading that and sure enough he did! Although I didn't expect a phone call and free hosting space I did expect him to try and convert me to wordpress and offer help with my website development! Thanks anna!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment