This blog has moved to:
http://sabarish.net/blog


One year of blogging!

I was browsing through my old blog posts and realised that I've been blogging for a year now! The following is a graph of my blog posts on a monthly basis and as is evident, I started with full josh with a blog post every other day and barring a couple of dry months, the number has now stabilised at one entry every four days or so...

Incase you're wondering if the graph looks familiar, I got the idea here!

Blog Posts
123 posts in a year at an average of 10 a month

It has been quite an interesting year, filled with a lot of ups and downs, not unlike the graph above! As I was browsing through my old blog posts, I thought I shall present links to some of the posts that I found interesting -

Get set ... ready ...Go! - My entry to the blogosphere with my first blog post!

Coincidence - I celebrated Ethnic Day last November at college and this November at office!

What 'flavour' is your keyboard?! - a whacky post on what happens when you're addicted to coffee and computers!

It's December 31st and I'm in a contemplative mood as... another year goes by...

I was considering anonymous blogging at one stage. A place where I can pour out my emotions behind the mask of anonymity. So did I start the anonymous blog? Well, if I tell you, I'd have to kill you...!


I delivered a lot of technical sessions at various places, including Manipal, Mangalore, Bangalore, to name a few.

Book review of Transmission by Hari Kunzru. One of my favourite books and a must read for any IT professional.

aloha - I get the Microsoft Student Ambassador award and my college fest anaadyanta concludes and is a big hit!

"Au-Revoir": Class of 2001 - 2005 - Graduation day at college

Lots of Changes in my life...

Sabarish R (B.E) - My final semester results are announced!

I went on a few trips here, here and here

Book review of Prince of Ayodhya. A wonderful start to the Ramayana series by Ashok Banker.

Movie marathons here and here

The deteriorating infrastructure and increased traffic problems makes me ask this question - Is Bangalore getting 'Bangalored'?!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/26/2005 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Sharath MS said...

Cool dude! This calls for a big treat :D

 
At 11/28/2005 03:59:00 AM, Blogger Rohan said...

Congrats...! Keep going at full blast!

I still have that bug of autogenerating the graph in my head. Will work on it sometime if i get some time :-( .

 
At 11/30/2005 09:31:00 AM, Blogger Sujatha Bagal said...

shabarish,

I saw your comment on the Akshara post on Everymanscity. Could you provide your e-mail address where I can send you the info about the meeting and some templates Akshara has provided? Please leave your e-mail address as a comment to the Akshara post.
Thanks.

 
At 12/09/2005 04:11:00 PM, Blogger Saravana said...

how did ya create it .... ??

 
» Post a Comment