This blog has moved to:
http://sabarish.net/blog


MCAD...almost there

I cleared my second Microsoft certification exam earlier today -
Exam 70-229: Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Enterprise Edition.


I now need to write one more paper to become a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD), which is the XML Web Services and Server Components exam. Two more papers after that and I will be a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD). Hmm...lots of exams coming up for me...and I thought was done with exams after graduating!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9/21/2005 09:54:00 AM, Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

Awesome dude! Its getting tough for me to keep track of the number of treats pending from your side. Is there any software to manage that? ;)

 
At 9/22/2005 11:03:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats buddy!

 
At 9/26/2005 05:14:00 AM, Blogger Sabarish said...

@Sunil - For every treat that I owe you, you owe me two!

@Sandesh and Bhargav - Thanks!

 
At 10/05/2005 04:41:00 AM, Blogger Dude said...

You have an interesting blog here. Some of the things people put are kind of strange...

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

P.S. Another cool site I like is a affiliate internet marketing marketing marketing press release site that is about information marketing and a little other stuff.

 
» Post a Comment