This blog has moved to:
http://sabarish.net/blog


Training ends

It is now just over 2 months since I joined Perot Systems. The last 2 months was spent in undergoing various technical and non-technical training. The technical training was primarily focussed on various Microsoft technologies and .NET in particular.

It was an interesting and at times tedious 2 months, especially the 9AM to 8.30PM Monday to Saturday schedule, but I learnt quite a lot! The batch (TIP 2005) I was in, was good fun and we had a lot of good times together!

Today, our batch was taken to ECC (a very calm and beautiful place at Whitefield) and had various team building exercises. Major TP!

TIP 2005 Batch 1 TIP 2005 Batch 1 - Perot Systems

Last Saturday, we had our first Microsoft Certification Exam -
Exam 70-315: Developing and Implementing Web Applications with C# and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, after clearing which, I am now an MCP -


I also have my second MCP exam coming up shortly -
Exam 70-229: Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Enterprise Edition.


This is going to be my last day or two as a trainee and sometime this week I will be allocated to a project, along with my batchmates.

I guess my life is starting a new phase now as the last two months were more like a 9th semester rather than work.

I wonder how it will be...

Well lucky you! You needn't wonder so much, because you can read all about it here, as it unfolds, straight from the horses mouth!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/26/2005 09:18:00 AM, Blogger Sunil Jagadish said...

Awesome man! Congrats!
I pity you... you owe me so many treats. Good Luck !

 
» Post a Comment